Friday, January 23, 2009

Pre-Concert for March for Life...

Griffin and I went to see Matt Maher at a Pre-Concert for the March for Life. It was awsome. The room was filled with hundreds of energetic teenagers. Matt was on fire with his words and music. Kenny & Kemi both remembered Griffin and I from last years visit to the mount. Griffin came home and all he could say to Maureen was "Kenny remembered me". It was a good time. I have posted the pictuers and several videos. The video posted here is 1 of 3. In this video Matt talks at length and has some powerful words. I can't stop listening to it. Thanks Matt for your uplifting powerful words. Also, thanks to Kenny, Kemi and Dan for another great concert.

Matt Maher 1 21 2009

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

YEAHHHHHHHH!! Matt Maher is great. I'm glad you got to go to that concert.

Ted B said...

nice pic... great enthusiasm!