Monday, July 20, 2009

Tournament Time...

It has been a long time since my last post. I guess that is because week to week it has been baseball, baseball, baseball. I guess you could say our life has been consumed with baseball. Griffin has played over 25 games this season between his regular games and his travel games. At age 8 (league age) this is alot of games.

Griffin was selected for the 2009 Four County Little League All Star team. In Little League there is no sanctioned tournament for Griffin's age group however, FCLL enters their minors team into the Emory Frye Memorial Minor League All Star Tournament hosted by Brunswick Little League. On Saturday, July 18, 2009 the team took the field. Although we did not know how the team would perform, they ended up taking both weekend games. Now we are in the "winners" bracket and are set to play on Tuesday evening.
I will try to update my blog as we go on.

No comments: